Easy to make Stuffed Chicken Parmesan in restaurant style
Today, I am going to share a delicious and yummy recipe of how to make Stuffed Chicken Parmesan at home in restaurant style. It is one of the favorite Continental dishes of people across the world. All the ingredients which are used in the recipe are easily available in the market. Try this unique and yummy recipe at home by following very simple procedure and make your meal different from all day routine.
Ingredients to make Stuffed Chicken Parmesan
- Chicken breasts, three
- Mozzarella cheese, one cup
- Salt, as per taste
- Black pepper, as per taste
- Eggs, three to four
- Corn flour, one bowl (for coating)
- Breadcrumbs, one bowl (for coating)
- Oil, for frying
- Tomato sauce, one bowl
- Parmesan, one cup
- Basil leaves, two tbsp
For making Stuffed Chicken Parmesan, you have to follow the given procedure.
- In the first step, take three chicken breast pieces and clean them properly.
- After that, take a sharp knife and half cut the chicken breast slices.
- Now, sprinkle some salt over chicken and fill it with Mozzarella cheese.
- After that, take one bowl of corn flour and coat the chicken breast slices with it.
- Then, slightly beat eggs in a bowl and dip the chicken breast slices in the beaten eggs.
- In the last step of coating, Take a bowl of bread crumbs and coat chicken slices with bread crumbs.
- After that, take a frying pan and heat cooking oil in it.
- Later, fry chicken into the pan till their color turns to light brown.
- Now, take a serving dish and place a layer of tomato sauce first.
- Then, place fried chicken slices over tomato sauce.
- After that, put another layer of tomato sauce over chicken.
- Then, sprinkle some Parmesan and basil leaves over chicken.
- Now, bake them for twenty minutes at 180°C.
Delicious Parmesan Stuffed Chicken is ready to serve now.