A quick recipe to make Tasty Chicken Cheese Roll for Iftar menu
Today, I am going to share a yummy and different style recipe with you to make Tasty Chicken Cheese Roll for Iftar menu at home. Try this unique recipe and make your meal exciting and delicious. Chicken cheese rolls are very famous in different restaurants these days because youngsters love chicken as well as cheese, which make this dish admirable to them. These tasty Rolls are very easy to make. These are filled with a delicious filling of chicken and cheese. Chicken Cheese Roll is the perfect snack for tea-time and Iftar table as well.
Procedure to make Tasty Chicken Cheese Roll for Iftar menu
For making Chicken Cheese Roll, you have to follow the given procedure.
- Chicken, two fifty grams
- Olive oil, four tbsp
- Garlic chopped, two tbsp
- Carrot, fifty grams
- Cabbage twenty-five grams
- Onion, medium
- Green Onion, thirty grams
- Green Capsicum fifty grams
- Salt, as per taste
- Black Pepper Powder, one tsp
- Soya Sauce, two tbsp
- Chili Sauce, one tbsp
- Mozzarella Cheese, hundred grams
- Cheddar Cheese, hundred grams
- Roll Patti, one packet
- Egg, one
- Oil for frying
- First of all, take a pan add oil, chopped garlic and chicken then, simmer for few minutes.
- After that, add sliced carrot, cabbage, green onions, green capsicum, onion, salt, black pepper, soya sauce, chili sauce and cook for about three to five minutes on low flame.
- Now, take out the mixture in a bowl and then add mozzarella Cheese, Cheddar Cheese and mix everything nicely.
- Then, take a roll Patti, add the mixture to it then, close the ends by applying egg with the brush.
- Finally, in a pan add cooking oil and deep fry these rolls until it turns golden brown then place them on a paper towel to get rid of excess oil.
Your Tasty Chicken Cheese Roll now ready. Serve with hot sauce or ketchup.