Homemade Remedy to Treat Cold, Cough, Flu & Asthma
As the season changes, you suffer from different types of health issues. Some of these are the most common, and these are cold, cough and flu. Also, a common health issue is dust allergy. Many of you get asthma disease, and thus, you cannot breathe comfortably. For the cure of these issues, the use of medications works the best. But, if you use medications excessively, these may cause several side effects on your health. In the video below, I have brought one natural health tip for you that is effective to treat multiple health problems. Here, I am going to share a recipe to make herbal tea for cold, cough & flu cure fast at home.
How to Treat Asthma, Cough & Dust Allergy with this Home Remedy
- Water, one and a half cup
- Wheat flour, one tsp
- Poppy seeds, half tsp
- Licorice powder, half tsp
- Star Anise flowers
- Take one a half cup of water, and a tsp of wheat flour.
- After this, add half tsp of poppy seeds to it.
- Next, add half tsp of licorice powder, and half spoon of powdered star anise flowers.
- Cook all the ingredients and stop cooking when one cup of water is left.
- Now, add jaggery or honey to it.
- Next, mix and get tea for cold, cough & flu cure fast ready for use.
How to Use:
Use it twice a day for 10 to 15 days. It will give magical results.
This natural tea for cold, cough & flu cure fast is natural, and also, it is 100% safe. So, if you often get these issues, do not worry. Try this and stay healthy.