Quick and easy recipe for yummy Cheese Balls in five minutes
Our today’s recipe is to make yummy Cheese Balls at home with the simple and quick recipe. You can easily make cheese balls at home by simply following the recipe.
Ingredients for making yummy Cheese Balls
- Potatoes, mashed one bowl
- Salt, half tsp
- Chinese salt, half tsp
- Corn-flour, two tbsp
- White flour, two tbsp
- Oregano powder, half tsp
- Paprika powder, one tsp
- Breadcrumbs, two tbsp
- Coriander leaves crushed, two tbsp
- Cheddar cheese, one bowl (grated)
- Mozzarella cheese slices, as required
- Breadcrumbs, one bowl
- Eggs, two
- Flour mixed with water, one bowl
- Oil, frying
For making yummy Cheese Balls at home within five minutes, you have to follow the simple and quick recipe given below.
- First of all, boil some potatoes and mash them well.
- Now, pour them into the mixing bowl.
- After that, add salt, Chinese salt, coriander leaves, corn flour, oregano powder, paprika powder, bread crumbs and grated cheddar cheese.
- Now, mix all the ingredients well by using a spatula.
- After that, take a small bowl and mix white flour and water for making a coating mixture.
- Now, take another bowl and beat two eggs into the bowl.
- In the next step, make small balls of mixture and place mozzarella cheese slices in the center of balls.
- For coating, first coat the balls with the flour mixture.
- Then, coat them with eggs and in the end, coat them with bread crumbs.
- Now, heat the cooking oil in the saucepan and deep fry the Cheeseballs in the oil until their color becomes light brown.
- Later, place them on a tissue paper and then in the serving dish.
You can serve yummy Cheese Balls with tomato ketchup or tamarind sauce.